COURSES AND CALENDAR
CYber Defense Exercise with Recurrence (CYDER)
OverviewThe course is based on "practical cyber defense exercises (CYDER)" carried out in the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Japan which focuses on the improvement of the incident response ability to correspond against the cyberattacks, participants can experience and learn the method of incident handling based on an actual cyberattack. The training is composed of 3 parts: lecture, practical exercise, and team discussion (review meeting)
The ASEAN-Japan Cybersecurity Capacity Building Centre (AJCCBC) was established under the guidance of TELMIN/SOM in 2018 and funded by Japan ASEAN Integration Fund (JAIF 2.0) with the aim to develop a cybersecurity workforce of 700+ over 4 years to enhance the capacity of cybersecurity experts and specialists in the AMS by providing trainings and other activities to participants from AMS.
- CSIRT members,
- System administrator of critical infrastructure organization,
- Government agencies,
- Private enterprises
- Acquire a skill to grasp the cause and whole event/situation
- Acquire a skill to handle properly with considering the actual operation
- Government agencies,
- Acquire communication skill to escalate to CISO with properly report at the right time
Hands-on Network Forensics
OverviewThe course provides the participants key skills in network forensic techniques including how attackers attack servers in DMZ, how attackers attack client’s computers etc. which is based on simulation attack such as attack against servers in DMZ and APT attack In order to acquire these techniques, participants conduct multiple log analysis and deep packet analysis, and write detection rules (signature).
- SOC analyst in Incident response team,
- CSIRT technical engineer in Incident response team,
- Analyst of cybercrime and cyberattack,
- System security engineer and system manager
- Find traces of attacks from multiple logs and judge attack impact
- Find traces of attacks from network packets.
- Find traces of attacks using SIEM
- Make own countermeasures using IDS, WAF, Malware Detection Tool
Hands-on Malware Analysis
OverviewThe course provides you key skills in Malware Analysis including how to assume the behavior of malware and its impacts by surface analysis, how to identify the behavior of malware and its impact by dynamic analysis, how to identify the actual behavior of malware and its impact by static analysis.
- SOC analyst in Incident Response Team,
- CSIRT technical engineer in Incident Response Team,
- Analyst of Cybercrime and Digital Forensics,
- System Security Engineer and System Manager
- Predict the function and behavior of malware
- Grasp the function of the malware
Cyber SEA Game (ASEAN Youth Cybersecurity Technical Challenge)
OverviewA Technical contest in the form generally called CTF (Capture the Flag), a special kind of cybersecurity competition designed to challenge its participants to solve computer security problems, where young generation of cybersecurity professionals can develop cybersecurity-related skills as well as make connections with each other.
Target attendeesA team of 4 students/young engineers under 30 years of age who were selected by each AMS.
PrerequisiteExtensive knowledge including Network (Packet analysis), OS, Incident Response, Forensics, Encryption, Programming and CTF participation experience.
- Test your offensive and defensive security skills with your neighbor AMS.
- The winning team will be invited to the SECCON final match held in Japan.